Upcoming Virtual Discussions
Stay up-to-date with all the changes in recent business development and resources. View our list of upcoming discussions.
Connect with Tulsa SCORE
Available COVID-19 Resources
- OESC Unemployment Insurance FAQs and Important Messages: https://www.ok.gov/oesc/Claimants/Claimant_Unemployment_Insurance_FAQs_on_COVID-19.html
- Oklahoma Department of Commerce: https://www.okcommerce.gov/covid19/
- Personal Protective Equipment Directory: https://www.okcommerce.gov/ppe-source-directory/
- SBA Loan Resources: https://www.sba.gov/page/coronavirus-covid-19-small-business-guidance-loan-resources
- Paycheck Protection Program Information (Including Forgiveness): https://www.sba.gov/funding-programs/loans/coronavirus-relief-options/paycheck-protection-program
Families First Coronavirus Response Act:
- Overview: Families First Coronavirus Response Act - overview.pdf
- Information for Employers: https://www.dol.gov/agencies/whd/pandemic/ffcra-employer-paid-leave
- Information for Employees: https://www.dol.gov/agencies/whd/pandemic/ffcra-employee-paid-leave
- Frequently Asked Questions: https://www.dol.gov/agencies/whd/pandemic/ffcra-questions
- Employer Poster: FFCRA_Poster_WH1422_Non-Federal.pdf
- Overview of what you can expect from OSDH if an employee has COVID-19: Processing Preparedness_COVID19.pdf
SBA's Customer Service Center
- To check the status of your loan application or Advance, call SBA’s Customer Service Center at (800) 659-2955 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SBA is presently processing millions of loan applications – there may be delays at our Customer Service Center – please be patient, don’t give up – keep trying to get through.
Employee Retention Tax Credit Information:
- Overview of the Tax Credit: covid19-employee-retention-tax-credit.pdf
TEDC Creative Capital: https://tedcnet.com/programs/lending/
If you’re a small business owner who believes you can benefit from a Kiva loan, or you know one in your community, reach out. Join us at kiva.org/borrow and apply for a loan. The Kiva community is behind you.
Find out more → http://bit.ly/2U882sV
Capital Access Manager: Jeff Burdge email@example.com
- For information concerning the Pandemic Unemployment Assistance Program: https://oesc.ok.gov/
- Oklahoma Employment Security Commission (OESC) Unemployment Benefit Claim Filing During Covid-19 Pandemic
- U.S. Department of Labor resources for employers and workers
Whether you’re just starting out, in business, or ready to sell or retire, you can get FREE, confidential, business advice from expert advisors committed to helping you succeed. Meet face-to-face in one of our mentoring locations or connect with one of our online mentors.
Workshops & Events
Register today for our FREE business training. We provide education on a variety of business topics including marketing, finance and accounting, management, and others. Get instruction from a local expert and connect with other business owners in the community.
Templates & Tools
If you’re looking for free, local business templates, guides, blogs or other helpful tools, SCORE is your destination. Browse our resource library to get the latest in small business strategies and trends. Use the information you find in the library to grow your business knowledge.
Every year, SCORE volunteers help thousands of entrepreneurs start small businesses and achieve new levels of success in their existing businesses. Volunteering at SCORE is a way for you to give back to your community, connect with fellow business owners, and pass on your knowledge and expertise to the next generation of entrepreneurs in your community.Become a Volunteer